Backside of Pack
Roll Top Closure
Main Image Perfectly Closed
Rent this gear today and have it delivered to your stateroom where it will be waiting for you when you board the ship. Try on your gear right away, make sure it fits, and if not, know there will be an opportunity to exchange sizes prior to departure.
RETURNING YOUR RENTAL GEAR? Place your rental gear into the same sac in which you received it and return it to reception prior to disembarkation. Our representative will retrieve it from the ship after you depart.
There is no security deposit charged for our rental gear. Please understand, failure to return the gear, will of result in a gear replacement charge made to the same credit card you used to place your order. Thank you.
Made by Outdoor Research, this is an ultralight, weatherproof bag that weighs a mere 9 ounces and absolutely protects your gear from 'the wet'!
This top quality dry pack has these Special Features:
- Built for comfort with padded, supportive shoulder straps
- Roll-top waterproof closure
- Ultralight, waterproof
- 100% Polyester, 40D ripstop body with PU coating
- 100% nylon, 210D bottom and front pocket
- Smart accessory attachments for all your gear
- Sternum strap
- Large zippered exterior pouch
- Dimensions: 19 in. x 11 1/2 in. x 7 in. / 51 cm x 28 cm x 19 cm
- Volume: 1526 cu. in./25 L
- Weight: 9 oz / 270 g
- Dry Bags are not intended to be submerged for extended periods of time.
- Roll-top closure must be closed correctly (rolled 3 times and buckled) to keep contents dry.
- Pack electronic equipment with extra care (double bagged or in special waterproof hard cases) to prevent water damage as some moisture can enter the bag.
- Contact with abrasive or sharp objects can compromise integrity and waterproofness of this pack.