Staff Locking System
Telescopic Size Range
Rent this gear today and have it delivered to your stateroom where it will be waiting for you when you board the ship. Try on your gear right away, make sure it fits, and if not, know there will be an opportunity to exchange sizes prior to departure.
RETURNING YOUR RENTAL GEAR? Place your rental gear into the same sac in which you received it and return it to reception prior to disembarkation. Our representative will retrieve it from the ship after you depart.
There is no security deposit charged for our rental gear. Please understand, failure to return the gear, will of result in a gear replacement charge made to the same credit card you used to place your order. Thank you.
Made by LEKI™ of their strongest, lightest weight aluminum, the Ultralite Ti Trekking Staff is specially constructed for a world traveler and trekker. May it help make all your outdoor sojourns more enjoyable and easier to negotiate.
This staff has these Special Features:
- Shaft is made of Aluminum
- They weigh 15.8 oz. per pair
- Adjusts from 24.4" - 51.2" (62-130 cm) so its easy to pack and easy to use in the field
- Ergometric Grip - there's 10 degree Positive Angle integrated into the grip to offset slope angle as you're walking up or down hill - it maintains your wrist in the perfect position
- The thermofoam material on the grip allows for more comfort and breathability
- Performance Baskets prevent poles from sinking into soft earth or slipping between rocks in rocky terrain
- Baskets easily screw on and off without the use of additional tools
- Automatic Comfort Strap - has a mechanism that releases the hand in certain situations
- The strap has soft fleece padding on the inner side to reduce irritation
- Lifetime Warranty against Shaft Breakage
- SLS Shaft Locking System - Super Lock System: up to 60 times stronger than other locking systems, shaft locks in 3 or 4 turns with minimal torque
- Shaft locking system has 360 degree reverse turn security
- Shaft has an anodized finish
- Has a Carbide Flextip - flexible tips that can bend up to 30 degrees without breaking or damaging the pole shaft
- Carbide reaches a hardness close to that of a diamond and ensures optimal grip on ice and rock
- Two Staffs Included